BRS Pukani Rock

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
24,468
Reaction score
2,539
Location
Marshall, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got 100 lbs. of this in today and it's amazing. Super light, large pieces, and VERY porous.

If you've never used it I highly recommend it...I also recommend wearing gloves when handling it. I feel like I handled a ball of bristle worms.

Anyway this is what 50 lbs. looks like. I can't wait to aquascape with it!

ede69efe.jpg
 
i also love it i have about 40lbs in my tank. gloves are very nice that rock cuts your fingers like razorblades
 
I ordered 80 lbs of it and got about 95! I love the stuff and it is a lot of rock for your money!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new