BRS R/O system

Ladyyofthaseaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Has anyone ever purchased an R/O system from BRS? I’ve been having silly issues with it. I Recently received the R/O system it is a 75 GPD 5 stage plus. So I recently noticed hooking up the adapter to my sink has been a pain. I know it’s the right one because everything screws in. Just getting it tight Enough to not spray my face or my body and yes I made sure to install the rubber washer inside. Well anyways that’s been not working so well I’m thinking of hooking it up to a new water hose instead. Also TDS meter is already pre-installed. I read it’s already calibrated but does it come with batteries already installed? Because I don’t know if I’m just not turning it on right? or if the water is supposed to turn it on but when I pushed the switch left or right it didn’t turn on? I’m mostly confused with the instructions because it’s explaining How to put it together when it is already installed. So this is my dilemma lol and seeing how I turn on the water and just run it through the system I wasn’t sure if the flush Valve is supposed to stay open permanently while running the water? If you have the slightest idea of what I’m talking about and I have some idea of how to help me Please do!Maybe if anybody has any videos they could share with me of How you yourself hooks up and runs the system.

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This video should help you! I had to follow the video as well cause the instructions arn't the best and its just easier to understand visually. The TDS meter should come with batteries, you need to turn it on with the button before flipping left and right will show anything though. The flush valve should be closed when your making water, only open when you are "flushing" to lower TDS and clean stuff out which I believe is recommended for a few minutes before every use.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Ladyyofthaseaa

Ladyyofthaseaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This video should help you! I had to follow the video as well cause the instructions arn't the best and its just easier to understand visually. The TDS meter should come with batteries, you need to turn it on with the button before flipping left and right will show anything though. The flush valve should be closed when your making water, only open when you are "flushing" to lower TDS and clean stuff out which I believe is recommended for a few minutes before every use.

Thanks this definitely helps out! I know there was a lot of videos online and I was trying to watch all. Just when actually running the system through me off for a loop!

Upvote 0
Back