• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Reactor

Item Price
40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,146
Reaction score
10,451
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This was donated to me and I realized space in the sump is limited so I just added the media to a bag directly in the sump! The funds will be used to maintain a tank in a school. The media I added is unused and I would possibly be willing to ship if I can find a box that fits and the buyer pays for shipping but I would prefer local pickup.
FF9856F0-32E7-492D-8D24-15E730F8584C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new