BRS Reverse Osmosis 6 stage deluxe unit Question

Cary Meredith

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2016
Messages
391
Reaction score
427
Location
Caledonia, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this unit a few years ago, and decided that I want to add the auto flush valve and booster pump since my pressure is under 50 psi. The question I have may be simple, to install the auto flush valve it requires the auto shutoff valve, which this unit comes preinstalled on. Does it also come with the check valve already installed? I asked BRS and they said no and that I would need a check valve which I purchased but I keep going back to what the auto shutoff installation instructions say is that if you use one you must have the check valve installed. So is one installed as the elbow or not?

Thanks
Cary
 
I purchased this unit a few years ago, and decided that I want to add the auto flush valve and booster pump since my pressure is under 50 psi. The question I have may be simple, to install the auto flush valve it requires the auto shutoff valve, which this unit comes preinstalled on. Does it also come with the check valve already installed? I asked BRS and they said no and that I would need a check valve which I purchased but I keep going back to what the auto shutoff installation instructions say is that if you use one you must have the check valve installed. So is one installed as the elbow or not?

Thanks
Cary
I too believe it’s separate which I think should be included
 
In case someone else does a search on this here is the answer.

Your question regarding product 6 Stage Deluxe Plus 75 GPD RO/DI System - Bulk Reef Supply has been answered.

Your Question:

since this unit comes with the auto shut off valve does it have the check valve that is required


Answer:

Correct. These units come with the check valve pre-installed in the product water line elbow coming off the membrane. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new