BRS Shipping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reefrider777

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just like to thank BRS for getting my shipping here. I recently ordered some test kits and they did not make the 3 day shipping. I was ticked, but I thought I would give them one more shot. They delivered the goods and even a day earlier. I believe people need to know about the bad and good experiences you have with vendors. This was good experience, so thank you BRS. I will order from you again and encourage others to do the same.

Falk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS has some of the best customer support in any industry.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just like to thank BRS for getting my shipping here. I recently ordered some test kits and they did not make the 3 day shipping. I was ******, but I thought I would give them one more shot. They delivered the goods and even a day earlier. I believe people need to know about the bad and good experiences you have with vendors. This was good experience, so thank you BRS. I will order from you again and encourage others to do the same.

I'm super happy to hear we were able to get it resolved for you, and thanks for the kind words!

BRS has some of the best customer support in any industry.
I agree 100%

Thanks guys, it means a lot. :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back