BRS Trident NP order

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mac Gee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mac Gee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2016
Messages
70
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious - did anyone else get their order/s refunded?

I mean, its obvious they oversold by the looks of it. But for me personally, its a waste of time and I could have gotten a unit elsewhere. I know I was one of the first to order as well. I was camping and refreshing the page at 00:00.

This leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Especially seeing these units coming up on Ebay at X2 the SRP.

1717541586777.png
 
Probably a test market to see the demand and fix issues, imo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new