BRSTV's Ryan at Reefapalooza California

Reef A Palooza Texas

View Badges
Reaction score
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel & Con
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We were excited to have Ryan, from Bulk Reef Supply, as a speaker at Reefapalooza California. He talked about the lessons he learned from the past 7 years of building successful reef tanks and melding in lessons from NASA life support systems. It was a fascinating presentation and we are thankful to Ryan for being a part of Reefapalooza California!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We were excited to have Ryan, from Bulk Reef Supply, as a speaker at Reefapalooza California. He talked about the lessons he learned from the past 7 years of building successful reef tanks and melding in lessons from NASA life support systems. It was a fascinating presentation and we are thankful to Ryan for being a part of Reefapalooza California!

Thanks for sharing this!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just want to comment again after watching more. This is a video of someone (Ryan) who greatly cares about what he does and the hobby as a whole. I've known Ryan for many years, spent time with him and his wife on a personal and business level and you would be hard pressed to find a more genuine person in this industry. BRS is successful because of his passion, knowledge and willingness to learn more. He has inspired me on many occasions and taught me a great deal. I just felt like throwing that out today. He deserves some love whether you're a customer or not.

Last edited:

paintman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK great, now everyone is going to go out and hoard all the T5 bulbs because there going away shortly. CHA CHING!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back