Bryan and Pure Captive

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
I will have to give the big thumbs up for Bryan and Pure Captive....I got a replacement frag of kisses from another situation and a frag off eBay. Both frags are healthy and were opened in the bag....They continued to be open during acclimation...He also sent a freebie ricordea. Packaging was top notch and communication was great......I will recommend Bryan to everyone and will absolutely be doing business with him again....:thumbup:

Now I just have to get another job to support this habit I have developed.

Thanks again Bryan..

James Wesley
 
110% my pleasure James, wasn't sure on a bonus, but thought the ric would shine. Glad everything made it well. Thank you for the kind words and support, Bryan
 
Yeah, I want to know that too.. When are you opening back up? And will there be more Grinch propagated by then?? Hmm? Hmm?
:lol:
Laurie
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new