Bryopsis Growing on Palythoa

ReeferWarrant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
969
Location
Alexandria
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I bought a frag from a local reefer. The frag started growing bryopsis on the polyps so I did a Hydrogen Peroxide dip and it went away. Two weeks later the bryopsis is back and thicker.... About to try Flux RX but has anyone seen this or have any other tips to add? After I did the Hydrogen Peroxide bath the Paly's were pretty small and shed their skin quite a bit. I think Im just being impatient but any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
So, I bought a frag from a local reefer. The frag started growing bryopsis on the polyps so I did a Hydrogen Peroxide dip and it went away. Two weeks later the bryopsis is back and thicker.... About to try Flux RX but has anyone seen this or have any other tips to add? After I did the Hydrogen Peroxide bath the Paly's were pretty small and shed their skin quite a bit. I think Im just being impatient but any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
Pics may help
 
i have used flux on a pretty bad bryopsis infestation, it got rid of it and i didnt have any issues from using it, this was about 6 months ago and it hasnt showed back up.i would use it again in a second if i needed to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new