had an outbreak of bryopsis in my first tank I had almost 10 years ago. now I'm on my second tank and looks like I'm dealing with this once again.
has bryopsis been around since the beginning of time when it comes to reef tanks? I feel it just started popping up in the hobby about 10 years ago, or thereabouts.
I am currently going through a cyano outbreak. Between that, and the bryopsis, my tank is looking horrible. All the cyano is sticking to the bryopsis and it is covering everything.
Before I start the flunco treatment, let me ask this. Can this be done even though I am having this cyano outbreak? Should I wait for that to disappear?
has bryopsis been around since the beginning of time when it comes to reef tanks? I feel it just started popping up in the hobby about 10 years ago, or thereabouts.
I am currently going through a cyano outbreak. Between that, and the bryopsis, my tank is looking horrible. All the cyano is sticking to the bryopsis and it is covering everything.
Before I start the flunco treatment, let me ask this. Can this be done even though I am having this cyano outbreak? Should I wait for that to disappear?
