BSA Acid Rain. Who has it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamMule
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
1,706
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
16147909270064788840982362763143.jpg

Picked this frag up a couple months ago. Has a really cool metallic shimmer to it. Looks very similar to Bleeding Avengers. Crappy cellphone pic just doesn't do it justice.

Let's see yours!
 
Wish I had one!
 
Scroll down, about 1/2 down the page:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sps-fire-–-build-your-own-pack-–-new-hd-videos-for-february-2021.697428/page-7#post-7265945
 
That's where I got it hahaha.
GWS3 has the only colony I've ever seen.
 
Update:
Hasn't done much growing vertically, but the colors sure are getting nice! Disregard the cyano... It's just that time of year, I suppose.
KIMG0673.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new