BTA comparability

Letterkenny

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2019
Messages
788
Reaction score
492
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to create a nem tank and one of my reef friends said that you can’t house different types of BTAs together. I never heard this one before so thought I’d throw it up here. I currently have an ultra rainbow BTA but would like to get a CSB/Colorado for this tank. Will the RBTA kill the CSB?
 
It’s a 50/50 chance if the csb will do good or bad even if you run a lot carbon
 
In my experience, BTAs can be housed together. My lfs houses green btas, red (wild and tank raised), yellow, gigs, mags, haddonis, all in a small tank. They are there together for months and don't have issues.
FB_IMG_1595017566889.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new