Bta keeps splitting....

  • Thread starter Thread starter 125mph
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

125mph

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Messages
867
Reaction score
303
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I upgraded tanks, my bta has split twice in the last year.

I don’t want a tank filled with bta!!! And they are hard to remove. What do I do?
 
I started with 1 and now I have 17. I isolated them all on one rock. they actually are not that hard to remove depending on if their foot is inside a hole. to remove them, I usually put ice in a ziploc bag and ice the foot. this loosens their grip, and you are able to remove them with fingernails/butterknife after that
 
That would be a nightmare for me. I’m hoping mine just stays fat and happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new