Bta on snail

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterEde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PeterEde

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2021
Messages
2,625
Reaction score
2,194
Location
Adelaide, South Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mobile bta.
Can I pull it off?

20220603_164659.jpg
 
If only nems could talk, maybe that nem in a race with another nem to see who can get to other side of tank first ha ha
Let's hope snail doesn't take scenic route and he loses the race ^_^

Good luck with whatever you decide and hopefully isn't as tricky as it looks to get off.
Nem can probably get off on its own when snail stops for a rest.
 
If only nems could talk, maybe that nem in a race with another nem to see who can get to other side of tank first ha ha
Let's hope snail doesn't take scenic route and he loses the race ^_^

Good luck with whatever you decide and hopefully isn't as tricky as it looks to et off.
Nem can probably get off on its own when snail stops for a rest.
I'm hoping
 
I have a mobile bta.
Can I pull it off?
Better question: why would you want to? Maybe the BTA just wanted to go for a ride. Snail is probably cruising around like this, though…
Car Diy GIF by HORNBACH


Hilarious. I recommend you remove and relocate. You can use your finger to dislodge the foot
This is actually the easiest way to get it off the snail. Gently rubbing at one side of the foot (towards the nem) will usually cause them to lift up- you can then get a finger under and slowly and gently remove it.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new