BTA Too deep into crevice ?

UPdate
 

Attachments

  • 20241208_160750.jpg
    20241208_160750.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 20241208_160748.jpg
    20241208_160748.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 63
  • 20241208_160741.jpg
    20241208_160741.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 38
Mine initially hung upside down in a dark cave. I started to panic after a while and tried to move it, squashing it between two rocks in the process causing it to release all brown goo from its mouth / bum. So I just left it. It's done very well since then, so perhaps all is not lost with yours.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new