BTA variations

Letterkenny

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2019
Messages
788
Reaction score
492
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to see people’s different coloration/variations of their BTAs. Looking to stock my nem tank (currently just have some rainbows). Currently have a CSB on my list and likely a black widow but would like to see what other nems to consider!
 
Here are my BW! And my own RBTA, I’d name it myself but I don’t wanna get destroyed for doing so, for now it’s just and RBTA.
400368FE-CB0E-4DC9-95A8-0A066DF8E54B.jpeg
8BBF539A-E33B-4FF1-9B8E-4A5021067CD5.jpeg
 
All three of my news but I love yours so colorful!

2379E621-5F1E-4984-9C1F-20EBCDA6730E.jpeg 1F08EC4B-A971-4763-8718-8BCB152F7132.jpeg 3E0E3D81-4E27-4654-BCBE-DBB1064536D0.jpeg
 
Rose and green?
The first one was sold as a rose, and the third one is green, I’m unsure of the bleached/glowing one it was sold as it is I suspect a bleached green
 
I just picked up a baby Rainbow BTA. It's only about 2" right now.

20200815_232145.jpg 20200830_210200.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new