Bubble’ Fish Trap

Lorenzo Angotti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, just come across this new fish trap, I know there have been discussion about catching that troublesome or fish that you want to quarantine. Even I made a diy drinking bottle fish trap and it worked for me. But this is something else, take a look at this link it shows a video and a description about it. Thought I would like to share it with you.

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one; the version with a remote and bait system. Works extremely well. :)

Aquageek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered one on January 8, 2021. At that time, the company was shipping out prototypes, not a finished mass-produced product. The first one I got leaked like the proverbial sieve. A second "free" replacement (it didn't work either) ended up costing me $25.00 in shipping fees. I contacted the company and eventually got my money back, but it was a long arduous process. I had to go public on FB before they made it right. It looks like a good idea for a trap. I hope it works for you. But right now, I would not purchase again.

Aquageek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, just come across this new fish trap, I know there have been discussion about catching that troublesome or fish that you want to quarantine. Even I made a diy drinking bottle fish trap and it worked for me. But this is something else, take a look at this link it shows a video and a description about it. Thought I would like to share it with you.
I had a bad experience with Tankmatez. It’s an innovative design but, as of today, they are shipping prototypes, not a finished mass produced trap. The first one I got leaked and despite advertising that says free shipping I got billed 25 dollars for a UPS “shipping fee.” The second trap (basically a box of parts with no instructions) was a disaster, too. Fish won’t go near it. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I finally got my money back, but I had to go public with my complaints and debate them on FB before they gave me a refund. Until the product and corporate culture improve, I would steer clear of them.

TankMatez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a bad experience with Tankmatez. It’s an innovative design but, as of today, they are shipping prototypes, not a finished mass produced trap. The first one I got leaked and despite advertising that says free shipping I got billed 25 dollars for a UPS “shipping fee.” The second trap (basically a box of parts with no instructions) was a disaster, too. Fish won’t go near it. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I finally got my money back, but I had to go public with my complaints and debate them on FB before they gave me a refund. Until the product and corporate culture improve, I would steer clear of them.
So sorry to hear of your past experience. There use to be only one person managing everything on his own from: shipping, product builds, paying bills, sourcing materials, customer service, etc. That individual is the owner. Such a hard worker, but he was getting overwhelmed. Customer service now and product builds are 10x if not more improved. Once again, sorry about your past experience.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back