Bubble’ Fish Trap

Lorenzo Angotti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, just come across this new fish trap, I know there have been discussion about catching that troublesome or fish that you want to quarantine. Even I made a diy drinking bottle fish trap and it worked for me. But this is something else, take a look at this link it shows a video and a description about it. Thought I would like to share it with you.

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one; the version with a remote and bait system. Works extremely well. :)

Aquageek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered one on January 8, 2021. At that time, the company was shipping out prototypes, not a finished mass-produced product. The first one I got leaked like the proverbial sieve. A second "free" replacement (it didn't work either) ended up costing me $25.00 in shipping fees. I contacted the company and eventually got my money back, but it was a long arduous process. I had to go public on FB before they made it right. It looks like a good idea for a trap. I hope it works for you. But right now, I would not purchase again.

Aquageek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, just come across this new fish trap, I know there have been discussion about catching that troublesome or fish that you want to quarantine. Even I made a diy drinking bottle fish trap and it worked for me. But this is something else, take a look at this link it shows a video and a description about it. Thought I would like to share it with you.
I had a bad experience with Tankmatez. It’s an innovative design but, as of today, they are shipping prototypes, not a finished mass produced trap. The first one I got leaked and despite advertising that says free shipping I got billed 25 dollars for a UPS “shipping fee.” The second trap (basically a box of parts with no instructions) was a disaster, too. Fish won’t go near it. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I finally got my money back, but I had to go public with my complaints and debate them on FB before they gave me a refund. Until the product and corporate culture improve, I would steer clear of them.

TankMatez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a bad experience with Tankmatez. It’s an innovative design but, as of today, they are shipping prototypes, not a finished mass produced trap. The first one I got leaked and despite advertising that says free shipping I got billed 25 dollars for a UPS “shipping fee.” The second trap (basically a box of parts with no instructions) was a disaster, too. Fish won’t go near it. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I finally got my money back, but I had to go public with my complaints and debate them on FB before they gave me a refund. Until the product and corporate culture improve, I would steer clear of them.
So sorry to hear of your past experience. There use to be only one person managing everything on his own from: shipping, product builds, paying bills, sourcing materials, customer service, etc. That individual is the owner. Such a hard worker, but he was getting overwhelmed. Customer service now and product builds are 10x if not more improved. Once again, sorry about your past experience.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back