bubble algae on live rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter brendan12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brendan12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
aliso viejo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if I could take it out of my tank scrub it with a clean brush and saltwater and put it back in the tank free of bubble algae?
 
If you can pull the rock and scrub it, then by all means do it. Have another tub of SW to rinse it before placing back into the tank, and also be prepared to do this more than once. Hopefully 3-4 times over a 3 week period. Good Luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new