Bubble/crack in glass tank?

cmor1701d

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2022
Messages
135
Reaction score
195
Location
Central NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed this today. I didn't bang anything on the glass.
I can't feel any imperfections on the outside or inside of the tank.
It's about 25% up from the bottom of my 210 gallon tank so I'm a bit worried.
Do I need to replace the tank?

PXL_20230113_221703231.jpg PXL_20230113_221337416.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new