Bubble Magnus Curve B12

Item Price
$275 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jcs87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2011
Messages
54
Reaction score
13
Location
Kennett
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting out of the hobby, used this on my 210 and it worked great! In good working condition ready for a new home $275 shipped
C18DD529-E158-435C-9464-61F48CC1CBD7.jpeg 83570BD6-026A-42F2-A1E3-FA0BE35EB21C.jpeg 40257705-6DE1-46A8-AB51-1B50507CF6DA.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new