• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble Magnus New QQ

DudeBoy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2020
Messages
108
Reaction score
152
Location
North Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a small tank that I'll be using for emergency QT and it came with a few extra items that I won't use. One of which is a Bubble Magnus New QQ protein skimmer. It shows only slight signs of usage (which lines up with what the seller told me when I bought the tank). I cleaned and verified that it all works last night. A quick google search shows that they sell for around $100 so I'll sell for 1/2 of that ($50). I'm in Madison, AL. If not a local pickup, we can discuss shipping. I'm just looking to give someone a good deal while recouping a little of the money spent. I can take pictures later today and post.
 
Up for this. Amazing small skimmer! GLWTS
 
skimmer1.jpg
skimmer2.jpg

skimmer3.jpg
skimmer4.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new