Bubble Magus Filter Roller Micron Rating.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Viet658
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Viet658

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2017
Messages
88
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know what the micron rating for the Bubble Magus filter roller? Haven’t seen it posted anywhere. Looking at the roll it looks to be bigger than 100 micron
61F3B9C7-4333-444B-A01D-3C54651AA7A5.jpeg
 
I have a LONG history with bubble magus rollers. I'm a early adopter of them, back in 2018. There are several post in this forum from me with media (roller paper) issues.
You can place the links here to see them.
 
You can place the links here to see them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new