Bubble Tip Anemone help

LyssaRanay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Nem looks bleached and unhappy. It may not be getting enough light. I would flip the rock around and give it some more light. Also I would suggest target feeding it some reef roids and aminos once it starts looking better. Aminos will help with its color and also get some zooanthelle additives to target feed it as well.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a bta to me white skinny striations Condys usually wider and Onher striations
Definitely a bubble. Here is day one of getting it.

Attachments

• BC075CD0-6469-4064-8105-69625E74CE3D.jpeg
    BC075CD0-6469-4064-8105-69625E74CE3D.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Nem looks bleached and unhappy. It may not be getting enough light. I would flip the rock around and give it some more light. Also I would suggest target feeding it some reef roids and aminos once it starts looking better. Aminos will help with its color and also get some zooanthelle additives to target feed it as well.
I would have thought it would move more in order to get the light it needs? I can try flipping the rock and see if that helps after work today.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little update... I transfer tanks from a 12g cube to 24g, finally got my ATO to work properly so there should be no fluctuation in salinity. Fixed my heater as I had the on/off too far apart via apex. Also, did a acclimation to the AI light. It's looking better and finally opening up with a tight mouth during the day, but still gapping at night if it isn't closed up. But, it did reattach itself to the rock, as it looked like it was starting to detach about a week ago.

Also, added a IM fuge light and going to get some clean chaeto (waiting for it to arrive), so that should help with my PH fluctuations at night as well. *hopefully*

I'm looking forward To see what this wonderful nem turns into if it recovers!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back