Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
50/50 red/orange on this one!

20230421_220245.jpg

20230422_124736.jpg
 
I am in the long process of finding a couple of different BTA
and
I need some help figuring out which two / three that I want to put in my tanks.
So, I thought a Eye Candy / Show Off Thread
Was in order.

So, if you would.
Post pictures of your
Bubble Tip Anemones

Sponsors Welcomed
My BTAs! Theres 5 of them. Green with a purple foot!
 

Attachments

  • 255769A5-92F9-49E3-B8CB-2B403D8214A5.jpeg
    255769A5-92F9-49E3-B8CB-2B403D8214A5.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 534A134E-7FEB-4516-BC61-73C02CBE5048.jpeg
    534A134E-7FEB-4516-BC61-73C02CBE5048.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 85
  • B5FB828F-908E-4791-B483-A7736355382D.jpeg
    B5FB828F-908E-4791-B483-A7736355382D.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 5FEFCF86-4FFE-4FD8-9ACB-5788C22315A3.jpeg
    5FEFCF86-4FFE-4FD8-9ACB-5788C22315A3.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 5C17F3E6-6DCC-40E4-A9CA-E2CCC0C1F608.jpeg
    5C17F3E6-6DCC-40E4-A9CA-E2CCC0C1F608.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 106

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new