Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
These guys are looking great lately was one now twins

20191115_181430.jpg 20191115_181418.jpg 20191115_181455.jpg
 
Don't think I posted yet. I've had this BTA for about a week. Put my juvenile clownfish into the tank (upgrading to a 139 gal very established tank) right on top of it and...they swam away! Oh well. Maybe they'll grow fond of it someday.

The Porcelain Crab found it in only a few hours and has never let go.

663ED556-3AEF-41DA-AD49-7B32DDEDD09C.jpeg
 
My first nem! He moved about 2 inches the first night and has stayed put all week now. Seems pretty happy!

Unfortunately my DaVinci clowns couldnt care less about it.
7731cd84462466feb03ffe5bd968d80f.jpg
Update. Looking pretty good I guess. My first and only nem.
20191221_154808_20191221155247921.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new