Bubble tip anenome

roger chadburn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
mansfield
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had a bubble tip anenome in my tank for about 2 years but now he doesn’t open up only a bit when lights are off . Nothing has been changed and water is testing fine I thought it was dead but it opens up slightly at night when all lights are off . It’s always opened right up until now but now it doesn’t . The only thing I can think is my urchin got close to it and it might have got stung does anybody have any ideas .
 
welcome jurassic park GIF
 
Upvote 0
Kh. 7
Phos. 0.03
Mag. 1380
Cal. 425
Nit. 10
Ph. 8.1.
sal. 1024
 

Attachments

  • 28C621A9-575B-4888-BA53-5A5C568AC0BA.jpeg
    28C621A9-575B-4888-BA53-5A5C568AC0BA.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 0920C75F-8BBB-477C-B293-1E3DA3CDA519.jpeg
    0920C75F-8BBB-477C-B293-1E3DA3CDA519.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 67
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new