Bubble tip - tip colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter aggrofish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aggrofish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
472
Reaction score
351
Location
las vegas, NV
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not good at taking pictures, but I have a cc inferno nem that I got from a forum member. When I got the nem months ago the top colors were dull between a yellow and a green. Now they’re much greener which I believe is the correct color although I’ve seen several with yellow tips that look like sunbursts. Some someburst elitist said the tips on all high end anemones were supposed to be yellow. I’m pretty sure that’s wrong. Supernovas don’t have yellow tips. Who’s right here. Crappy pic for reference although you can’t really tell the colors.
7A7D886B-67C7-4D5F-B6A7-B82931472995.jpeg
 
It only matters when it splits and I trade for corals or get credit at the LFS. There’s a pretty big difference in price including what I paid vs what I’ve paid for rainbows and rose in the past. I’m just trying to verify. I’ve seen both yellow and green tips.
 
It only matters when it splits and I trade for corals or get credit at the LFS. There’s a pretty big difference in price including what I paid vs what I’ve paid for rainbows and rose in the past. I’m just trying to verify. I’ve seen both yellow and green tips.
Sure. Hopefully one of the 'elitist anemone experts' can help you out! Nice anemone regardless though! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new