Bubble tip - tip colors

aggrofish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not good at taking pictures, but I have a cc inferno nem that I got from a forum member. When I got the nem months ago the top colors were dull between a yellow and a green. Now they’re much greener which I believe is the correct color although I’ve seen several with yellow tips that look like sunbursts. Some someburst elitist said the tips on all high end anemones were supposed to be yellow. I’m pretty sure that’s wrong. Supernovas don’t have yellow tips. Who’s right here. Crappy pic for reference although you can’t really tell the colors.
7A7D886B-67C7-4D5F-B6A7-B82931472995.jpeg

OP
OP
A

aggrofish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It only matters when it splits and I trade for corals or get credit at the LFS. There’s a pretty big difference in price including what I paid vs what I’ve paid for rainbows and rose in the past. I’m just trying to verify. I’ve seen both yellow and green tips.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It only matters when it splits and I trade for corals or get credit at the LFS. There’s a pretty big difference in price including what I paid vs what I’ve paid for rainbows and rose in the past. I’m just trying to verify. I’ve seen both yellow and green tips.
Sure. Hopefully one of the 'elitist anemone experts' can help you out! Nice anemone regardless though! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back