• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubblegum Digitata San Diego Pickup

Item Price
5-60$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kasrift

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2022
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
30,252
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi,

Selling bubblegum digitata, prices listed in the photo. I can ship and have shipped out a few of these, shipping is ~$50, just generally not worth it unless adding other items. I’ll list other items for sale later when I get pictures of other items. I’m in San Diego if anyone wants to coordinate pickup.

IMG_0667.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new