Bubbletip Need More Light/flow?

Waffen06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this bubbletip on Saturday, been doing great. Hasnt moved from where I put it and has eaten once. Today hes stretched out a bit, think he wants more flow since hes between two rocks or more light? Hes under a kessil 360we thats about 10" above the water and is at 75% during the day.

20200317_165557.jpg

Admann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will find a spot then settle down. Let it have it's way. I quit directly feeding mine a long time ago, if they catch something when I feed the fish. Started with one, gave10 to LFS and still have 9 maybe a year after buying that 1st and only one.
If you want them to split or grow faster feed them. If you want them full and big let them catch what they can.

Admann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let it get used to your tank, it doesn't seem bothered by the light, actually stretching a bit. It will find a nice spot soon, then it will find another. Mine all originated from one and they are scattered from the sand to the edge of the water at the top and they move, some fairly regularly, but not too far now. I won't have them in my SPS tank, when it is ready.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 41 20.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back