Budget 55 Reef light

ReedLem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know a good budget light for a 55 reef tank? I dont need an extreme light, just something that works and will help my corals grow. Its a softy tank with like 3 sps upcoming in probably 4 months. I just need a nice budget light that will work for softies.

MACHO

R-E-E-F-I-N-G What does that spell!! Money Pit!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know a good budget light for a 55 reef tank? I dont need an extreme light, just something that works and will help my corals grow. Its a softy tank with like 3 sps upcoming in probably 4 months. I just need a nice budget light that will work for softies.
whats your budget?

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd go with a Noopsyche k7 pro. On sale they can be about 200$ Two is ideal, but budgetwise, one in center above any SPS would be fine if you just have softies off to the sides.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd go with a Noopsyche k7 pro. On sale they can be about 200$ Two is ideal, but budgetwise, one in center above any SPS would be fine if you just have softies off to the sides.
I would agree here @noopsyche they are def. The way to go 2 140w k7 if you can if not buy one center it and purchase another down the road. They are wifi controlability is awesome and i would say being able to have a master/slave for the two makes it awesome when running. I have a 55 as well used as a frag tank. They are awesome lights at nearly half the cost

Back