• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Build a pack- Chalices+

  • Thread starter Thread starter dtpollard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dtpollard

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
34
Location
Charlottesville VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7 Chalice Pack CHEAP

I had these up as a build a pack but no takers. I not only want them out of my way but I need new bulbs. :) I also want to see that Mtn. Dew and Strawberry Lemon-Drop get spread out into the world a bit more. They are exceptional.

All 7 Chalices pictured Shipped to your door FED/EX Priority Overnight $199 (2 avail will be the largest best frags pictured.)



Miami Hurricane........................ Blue Magic
........$25....................................... $100
........$15 .......................................$100
2011-09-07_18-34-44_219-1-2.jpg


DT's Ulitimate Watermelon*
..........$45 ....................................$45
..........$25 ....................................$30
2011-09-07_18-34-44_219-1-1-1.jpg


Parent Photo
ecc.jpg

Notice red bumps and second blue rim. Awesome.
Strawberry Lemon-Drop Watermelon
..................$75..................................... $75
..................$45 .....................................$75
2011-09-07_18-34-44_219-1-3.jpg


Parent
2011-08-12_13-05-45_512-1.jpg

Took this yesterday of WrekDiver's frag.
2011-09-09_19-32-11_617-1.jpg


Mountain Dew
...........$75 .......................................$75
...........$75..................................... $100
2011-09-07_18-36-15_629-1.jpg


DT's Riddler
.........NFS........................................$40
..........$40 .............................MTN Dew-SOLD
2011-09-07_18-36-15_629-2.jpg


Punk Rock Girl
..........$25 ............................................$20
.........$25 .............................................$25
2011-09-07_18-36-15_629-3.jpg


Parent Mountain Dew, Riddler, Punk Rock Girl, DT's Ultimate WM
2011-08-06_21-29-29_85.jpg



*Sold to ma as TEC Original Watermelon. If you do a google search you will see where mine came from. Since mine does not look like the TEC, but more like the ECC to me, and I have no idea what the lineage is I will just call it DT's Ultimate WM from now on. Let me also say I see alot of WM chalices as I am very active in a large club and this one is top notch. I don't keep that 100% point of sale feedback buy selling ugly corals. :)
 
Last edited:
More to come. :)
See. :)

I had to frag my Duncans and there were quite a few frags. All of these are 100% captive grown.
The small plugs have 1 large plus some babies the large plugs will have 2 large heads at least plus babies. These are the large polyp duncans and there are 3-4 color morphs represented. I will try to acomodate if you like something in particular. Otherwise its my choice; and the bigger ones go first. :)
Sm $15 Lg $25
2011-09-07_18-33-46_216-1.jpg


Metor Shower Cyphastrea................................................... Tyree Cyphastrea Japonica
Sm $20 Lg $40 ..................................................................................................$15 Each
2011-09-07_18-36-58_194-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump from page 4 and huge price reduction on chalices.
After what I plan to pay for shipping they are like $20 each. You will be glad you did, :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new