Build challenge!

Moose.Jy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!
I've been dithering about how I want to do my build, I'm a very indecisive person. so I'd thought I'd challenge anyone who is interested to come up with a build so I can get some great ideas!
To include in build..... EVERYTHING!!! Tank (15 gal or larger) and lights (lps capable) all the way down to salt mix and test kits.
The budget is $1000 (stock separate)
oh I do have ro/di but no buckets/tub .

hope a few ppl are up to the challenge!

im probably gonna still come up with my own but I very much need direction or it'll take me another three months just to buy a tank.
~love to all

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you do your homework enough you can set up a tank either bigger or cheaper. I put my 90 gallon mixed together for about $1000

OP
OP
Moose.Jy

Moose.Jy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you do your homework enough you can set up a tank either bigger or cheaper. I put my 90 gallon mixed together for about $1000
I would live to do one that big! someone In the area is selling their full set up 75g for under 1000! but I'm disabled, I can't even lift a laundry basket lol. With noone to help me with moving or care im super limited in size.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back