Build Thread Contributor link?

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure it's been asked before, but maybe not?

Is there any way we can tie links to the banners? I'm always on R2R via my mobile device and it would be awesome to just click the persons "build thread contributor" banner and go to their build thread. I assume the capability isn't there, but figured I'd throw it out there as I've wondered if there's a way?

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think the banners can be linked (I will let others respond to that) but if you're using your phone, you can turn the phone sideways (landscape mode of you will) and the signature blocks with the links will be visible. Just a trick to see the links.

Rattzreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do we post links to our threads on our signatures like your link to your 120 and other links? I've been having difficulty figuring it out.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do we post links to our threads on our signatures like your link to your 120 and other links? I've been having difficulty figuring it out.
Since you are a supporting member, I believe you can add up to two links in your signature. Click on your username at the upper right corner of the page. Click on signature. It will open up a space where you can create your signature and add links. You can type what you like for your link to say, highlight it, then click on the link icon to add the URL of your page that you want to link to.

Sig1.JPG

Sig2.JPG

Signature.JPG

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back