Build Thread Expiration

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Notice that if I don't post something on my build thread for one month, the Build Thread Contributor Badge comes off my account. I typically then post a current picture and then relink my Build Thread to my account. Has anyone else noticed this and is there something to prevent the Build Thread Expiration?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
While I'd like to tell you it's a feature to encourage you to stay current with your build thread, it seems to be a bug in the software. Unfortunately it appears that when certain changes are made on the back end that some of the build thread banners go "poof" and need to be manual put back. We apologize for any inconvenience.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I'd like to tell you it's a feature to encourage you to stay current with your build thread, it seems to be a bug in the software. Unfortunately it appears that when certain changes are made on the back end that some of the build thread banners go "poof" and need to be manual put back. We apologize for any inconvenience.
In other words.."YUP, Keep your thread current? "

flash gordon GIF by Maudit

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was meant to be more of...

Sorry My Bad GIF by chuber channel

But if it helps keep up the build thread then we can call it a silver lining! :)

Nikki Polley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Notice that if I don't post something on my build thread for one month, the Build Thread Contributor Badge comes off my account. I typically then post a current picture and then relink my Build Thread to my account. Has anyone else noticed this and is there something to prevent the Build Thread Expiration?
hi
how do you build a thread please
many thanks

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back