Build Thread Help!

FiddlersReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
437
Reaction score
1,590
Location
Kansas City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure how to contact an admin. I tried to start a build thread, but I screwed up and tried to upload a video, and now it seems to lock up, and I have duplicated posts in there. If I try to open it, everything hangs. I clearly didn't do something right.

How can I delete the dupes, delete the attempted video attachments, and fix this?

This was the thread
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/reef-ressurection-back-after-10-years-away.876157/
Thanks and so sorry if I cause any site issues!!
 
I'm not sure how to contact an admin. I tried to start a build thread, but I screwed up and tried to upload a video, and now it seems to lock up, and I have duplicated posts in there. If I try to open it, everything hangs. I clearly didn't do something right.

How can I delete the dupes, delete the attempted video attachments, and fix this?

This was the thread
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/reef-ressurection-back-after-10-years-away.876157/
Thanks and so sorry if I cause any site issues!!

Ok maybe I fixed it? I was able to get the posts to open in edit mode with my phone, even though I couldn't do it in the browser on the PC. Then I was able to delete the text and save it, to essentially erase the posts.

If there's a way to actually delete the posts with just "deleted duplicate" as the text, that would be great, but at least it doesn't freeze up anymore. :rolleyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new