Build threads, Build Thread Badges, Build Thread Updates, Build, Build, Build!

Do you have a build thread/journal here on R2R?

• Yes (please post a link in this thread)

Votes: 173 57.1%
  • No not yet

Votes: 125 41.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sincerely Lasse

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 build threads here.

I absolutely agree that a build thread is a fantastic way to "journal" your progress!! Not only do you have the written information, but also, hopefully, photographical data to visually see how the tank advances.

While it is awesome to see all the hardware photos, the actual living system photo journal is a HUGE plus to not only newbies reading along, but for yourself, as tank owner, to gauge the progress of your tank.

I personally have gone back many times and reviewed my own threads. I am astounded to see the progression of my tank. What you don't see day to day, is glaringly obvious when you look back several months and compare to today!!

Arisbel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build threads, Build Thread Badges, Build Thread Updates, Build, Build, Build! They can also be called Journals! :p Build threads are very important to R2R and to people who are looking for help on R2R. Build threads provide motivation, inspiration, learning tools and more for others. Soooooo It's important you have a build thread and it's important that you maintain it! So let me ask you a few things today!

1. Do you have a build thread and if you do will you please post a link to it in this thread?

2. Did you know that you can get a spiffy build thread badge under your profile name once you create a build thread of your own?
Here is how you do that!

3. Did you know we have a whole set up forums set up for Member's Aquarium Discussions? You do now! Click here to access them and to start your on!

Build thread of @Thrassian Atoll
00F43812-8A89-4952-A2E1-90B033155480.jpeg
Yes OMG I just made one haha Reefer-S 850 G2 build

Guns286

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build threads, Build Thread Badges, Build Thread Updates, Build, Build, Build! They can also be called Journals! :p Build threads are very important to R2R and to people who are looking for help on R2R. Build threads provide motivation, inspiration, learning tools and more for others. Soooooo It's important you have a build thread and it's important that you maintain it! So let me ask you a few things today!

1. Do you have a build thread and if you do will you please post a link to it in this thread?

2. Did you know that you can get a spiffy build thread badge under your profile name once you create a build thread of your own?
Here is how you do that!

3. Did you know we have a whole set up forums set up for Member's Aquarium Discussions? You do now! Click here to access them and to start your on!

Build thread of @Thrassian Atoll
00F43812-8A89-4952-A2E1-90B033155480.jpeg
My build thread is in the DIY section, since I built my tank out of acrylic, from scratch. I've just kept it going since then. Here's the link: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/first-diy-50g-acrylic-aquarium-and-wood-stand-build.914866/

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got 2 . One for my former 30 gal and a new one for my 60 that I replaced it with.

galantra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one but I am unable to link up my build thread to my name I have tried many times and says it unavailable

ReefRondo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Unique Reefer build with remote sump.

Spicy Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many of us soooo into our reefs... I LOVE it!

I recently removed internal filter as well, so my live rock and coral handle the cycle now - one step closer to a true "EcoSystem"

lubeck

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason every time I try to get my badge and create a build thread and copy and paste the link it say ”oops sorry” theres a problem.

Tathamet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’ve been thinking about setting up a build thread. My tank is a nano so I’m not sure if I should be using the build thread section or nano build section. Is the nano build section still considered a build thread and linkable to your account?

grr410

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started my build thread tonight.

Cu8ano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back