Build Your Own Zoa Pack

Chad Vietz

View Badges
Reaction score
Here's a list of all the zoas I have for sale. (See end of post for pictures)
Sunny D
Wolverine
King Midas
Gobstopper
Armageddon
Radioactive Dragon Eye
Stargazers
Green Bay Packer
Scrambled Egg
Teal
Pandora

Each frag is $11 and is guaranteed to have at least three polyps on it. Many have more.

Shipping: Flat fee of $20. I'll pack your corals carefully in individually labeled cups, in an insulated box with a heat pack. Corals will ship by default using 2 day shipping. If you would like overnight shipping send me your zip code and I can give you a price for that.

Live arrival guarantee: In the unlikely event that a corals is DOA I will refund the cost of that coral minus shipping costs if a picture is sent within the first hour of delivery. If the shipping company delays your package, this DOA guarantee still applies, but I cannot issue any refund for the shipping. .

Send me a pm if you're interested! I can ship anytime Monday-Thursday. Happy Reefing!!!

IMG-8056.jpg IMG-8055.jpg IMG-8050.jpg IMG-8051.jpg IMG-8053.jpg IMG-8054.jpg IMG-8049.jpg IMG-8048.jpg IMG-8047.jpg IMG-8046.jpg IMG-8052.jpg

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
OP
Chad Vietz

Chad Vietz

View Badges
Reaction score
Pms replied. Still frags of each available!

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
2 day shipping via?
Just wondering because of:
"If the shipping company delays your package, this DOA guarantee still applies, but I cannot issue any refund for the shipping."

OP
Chad Vietz

Chad Vietz

View Badges
Reaction score
2 day shipping via?
Just wondering because of:
"If the shipping company delays your package, this DOA guarantee still applies, but I cannot issue any refund for the shipping."
After thinking about it, I've decided to offer a refund on shipping if the package is delayed if corals are doa. I've never had an issue with shipping anything, so I've never thought about it much. I usually use usps, but I can ship with other carriers as well.

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I was only asking because USPS does not guarantee their Priority Mail Service. I've seen anywhere from 2 days to 5 days.

The Best reef aquarium LED lighting
OP
Chad Vietz

Chad Vietz

View Badges
Reaction score
I was only asking because USPS does not guarantee their Priority Mail Service. I've seen anywhere from 2 days to 5 days.
On USPS's website you can calculate expected shipping time and cost. If the expected time is over 2 days, I always ship using a different service. I've done this with a large number of packages and they always come through in 2 days if not earlier. In any case I'm always happy to fix any problems that might come up :)

Do you have an Aquarium Equipment & Husbandry Maintenance Schedule?

• Yes equipment ad husbandry

Votes: 110 54.2%
  • Yes but equipment only

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Yes but husbandry only

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • No I currently do not

Votes: 56 27.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 1.0%

Online statistics

Members online