Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you running a preset light schedule from AI website or a custom one? There are so many options out there with different AI lights and they aren't all 1:1. Found on a recent BRS video a setting for AB+ so I might run that with more white. I don't like looking at a too blue of a tank.
 
I like those dosing bottles, looks nice and clean! Happy reefing!
 
Got some new additions for the tank today! Thanks to Ocean Devotion & ORA! I'll add some photos once they are acclimated and out and about. #corals
  • ORA Acropora Pearlberry
  • ORA Montipora Purple Capricornis
  • ORA Red Goniopora
  • ORA Marshall Islands Mariculture Farm Purple & Green Ricordea Yuma
Love the build!!!
 
In my experience with a labouti wrasse you may want to add other wrasses (if you hope to have more) either at the same time or preferably before. Mine was a terror and would harass any new wrasses. I had to rehome the labouti and will be adding him last next go round. Great setup!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new