Building a reef tank

lilly.hall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
103
Reaction score
147
Location
raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys ! I bought this 30 gallon tank from Craigslist about 4 months ago and I’m gonna start to add corals soon ! (So so exited). I will be using this thread to post progress of my tank. As of right now, it’s FOWLR. I have a tomato clownfish, two yellow tailed damsels, and a royal gramma plus an urchin!

12D6B9C2-4841-43C4-87EF-31D4AF4682B0.jpeg
 
Hey guys ! I bought this 30 gallon tank from Craigslist about 4 months ago and I’m gonna start to add corals soon ! (So so exited). I will be using this thread to post progress of my tank. As of right now, it’s FOWLR. I have a tomato clownfish, two yellow tailed damsels, and a royal gramma plus an urchin!
 
I added star polyps !
 

Attachments

  • 06A429B2-A4F7-4D91-8ECB-08F3FAF3B097.jpeg
    06A429B2-A4F7-4D91-8ECB-08F3FAF3B097.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 60
D93F4DCB-E896-4FDA-9A10-6287B1D73C52.jpeg

Today I added a purple and green hammer coral !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new