Building everything for my tank

BunkerShop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
105
Reaction score
54
Location
Miami I
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"This video showcases my latest updates on my 60g rimless aquarium project. I’ll be sharing the progress of the reactors and Sump I'm building and how everything is coming together. My plan is to create as many parts and pieces of equipment as I can in my hobby shop. I hope you enjoy watching the progress, and feel free to ask any questions. I’ll keep you updated!"

My 60 Gallons Dream video
 
Hey everyone! Today, I made the decision to switch from my wooden stand to an aluminum one for my reef tank setup. I think it’s going to look great! I’ll be sharing a video of the process soon, so stay tuned for that.

As for the sump, I’ve started mapping out how my reactors will be arranged. It's coming together nicely! I can’t wait to show you all the progress. Thanks for following along on this journey!

Sump and reactors


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new