Building my own AIO Nano Reef.

HARRO1991

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First ever post so hello R2r,

Looking to get into the marine hobby and will be setting up a reef tank I have been doing research for a very long time and have already begun collecting equipment and other bits.

Have already purchased Hanna Checkers for Calcium, Alkalinity & Phosphorus ULR, For sand I will be using Tropic Eden Reef flakes, going to be buying Marco Rock and doing a proper 4 month cycle. (I have watched virtually all BRS TV Videos).

My question is who do you think has the best AIO design currently on the market? Waterbox seem to get alot of compliments the fact that they use the full depth of the tank. I like the design over the dual overflow found in the likes of the IM Fusion Lagoon, don't like the fact that the Chambers don't go to the bottom of the tank.

I will be building this tank myself, I have quite abit of background in CAD Design with the likes of Solidworks so will be making it so the I can alter between possibly have a filter and then also have the ability to change to a media basket config if I choose to do so.

So who do you believe currently has the best AIO Design?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new