Bulk Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter CODE3EMT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CODE3EMT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2016
Messages
164
Reaction score
165
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it just me, or has BRS gotten really weird this past couple years. Their website and products that they are bringing in almost seem Petco/PetSmart like many of their new products ie. canister filters is not even products that Reefers would use, toys for kids, science kits, cheap generic products from China, etc. Many products are out of stock or “discontinued”

It does not seem like the BRS I remember.……
 
They were purchased by a larger company and since have "diversified" into the freshwater world along with other pets and like hobbies. I believe they are more interested in profit margins now so probably trying to supply some more margin friendly products.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new