bulkhead mounted internal overflow boxes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dtackett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
1,993
Reaction score
824
Location
Forest, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so, im adding an internal overflow box to help with my herbie and prevent draining my tank to far during pump failure and maintenance. I stumbled upon a "bulkhead mounted" internal overflow box. anyone used one? its appealing because my tank is already up and running and I wouldn't have to drain or risk the silicone not curing properly before I need to refill my tank. overall it sounds like a great idea, but in reality is it? any experience with these?
 
nevermind. its an internal external. not what im looking for. but I cant delete this thread so just let it die lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new