Buy in confidence from Jason Fox!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BillyC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2011
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
25
Location
SLC, UT
Jason has been incredible to work with. Got my second box from him and again everything is wrapped impeccably and corals were some of the healthiest I've ever seen. No algae infested plugs or stressed corals here! Definitely recommend buying from Jason.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new