Buying Copepods

Tony Tanks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is thinking of buying Copepods from COPEPODS.COM, This has been my experience. Ordered three jars for a total of 89.97 on Aug. 21, 2022. Received conformation same day. On Aug 29, 2022, got email that the order is on its way. On Aug 31, 2022, received an email from a company called Swiftpost Support, stating that they received my request and that it being reviewed by one of our support staff. I do not know what that meant. On Sept 7, 2022, i got an email stating -- Thank you for your purchase. I sent an email asking what happened to my order? On Sept 16, 2022 i got an email stating that --Your order is out for delivery. That evening i received the order. All the Copepods were DEAD. I have left two emails and one phone call with them, as of yet they have not answered me. If you are looking to buy from them i would THINK TWICE.

OfficeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is thinking of buying Copepods from COPEPODS.COM, This has been my experience. Ordered three jars for a total of 89.97 on Aug. 21, 2022. Received conformation same day. On Aug 29, 2022, got email that the order is on its way. On Aug 31, 2022, received an email from a company called Swiftpost Support, stating that they received my request and that it being reviewed by one of our support staff. I do not know what that meant. On Sept 7, 2022, i got an email stating -- Thank you for your purchase. I sent an email asking what happened to my order? On Sept 16, 2022 i got an email stating that --Your order is out for delivery. That evening i received the order. All the Copepods were DEAD. I have left two emails and one phone call with them, as of yet they have not answered me. If you are looking to buy from them i would THINK TWICE.
Isn't swiftpost Chinese origin?

I paid the premium for those from Algae Barn. I might buy reef nutrition too but I would likely pause otherwise.

Steve2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isn't swiftpost Chinese origin?

I paid the premium for those from Algae Barn. I might buy reef nutrition too but I would likely pause otherwise.
Swiftpost is Headquartered in Ontario Canada which may explain some of the shipping issues.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back