CA reactor suggestions for a 300 gal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter da6d2003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
78
Location
San Deigo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting to think about playing with a CA reactor again. What's the out there these days?
 
Knop, Geo, Deltec, Korallin
There is actually a Korallin 4002 in the trading forum. Not sure on the brand myself but they have good ratings. I just got myself a Knop. We will see when I get it. I have never owned one myself but we will see if I can set it up without making the tank crash. LOL
 
I have a knop and a geo 618.I would go with a geo for sure.There upflow method works great.ALL I CAN SAY IS GEO,GEO,GEO,GEO!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new