Cabinet for Waterbox 25 AIO Peninsula

DonJuanAntwon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one have any suggestions for a cabinet for waterbox 25 gallon Peninsula? They sell one but apparently the cabinet cant be placed in a peninsula orientation.

Found a cabinet on Amazon that fits the dimensions on the tank but only has a load capacity of 120lbs. What are your thoughts?

I don’t want to do custom if I don’t have to. Thanks!

IMG_2715.png

TheSheff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever figure it out? My recommendation would be to do 80/20. I have the exact same tank and I recently made this:
1690806784729.png

OP
OP
D

DonJuanAntwon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which stand fits the 25? I thought they didn't have one for that model.
Waterbox has a stand that fits the 25 peninsula but it can only be oriented traditional (non peninsula) because the cutout is on the long side. I have it between two rooms oriented peninsula style and got a white metal cover for the opening that’s removable. It’s really working well. I didn’t find an alternate stand I liked and I didn’t feel like making a custom one.

mavan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever figure it out? My recommendation would be to do 80/20. I have the exact same tank and I recently made this:
1690806784729.png
This is exactly what I'm looking to do. Do you have any plans that you could send me for this? 80/20 is a bti intimidating since I haven't used it before...any help would be greatly appreciated!

TheSheff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is exactly what I'm looking to do. Do you have any plans that you could send me for this? 80/20 is a bti intimidating since I haven't used it before...any help would be greatly appreciated!
I think i deleted this whole project but you can download a software called “frame designer” that lets you create anything with 80/20. They have an option to make a box and I just did that with the dimensions of the tank. It also adds all of the necessary connectors. I think the total was around $150.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back