Cabinet Ideas For All My Stuff!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShaggyRS6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ShaggyRS6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2017
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
1,272
Location
MT Juliet, Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys and Girls. Do you have any ideas at all on a cabinet that I can buy that will please the wife and allow me to situate all my APEX and other controllers in it. Here is the space I am working with. From the arm of the sofa to the wooden rail thing on the floor.

C3932A8C-022B-4F5F-ABC9-F92D4F6E14DF.jpeg
 
Guys and Girls. Do you have any ideas at all on a cabinet that I can buy that will please the wife and allow me to situate all my APEX and other controllers in it. Here is the space I am working with. From the arm of the sofa to the wooden rail thing on the floor.

C3932A8C-022B-4F5F-ABC9-F92D4F6E14DF.jpeg
I had a cabinet made to fit on the side of my stand. It opens from front to back
it has a hole in the back and sides to run cable through.
it also has a false back ( that backing you have now would work) fits inside
abd swings open on hinges, hides all cables in the back
sinces it’s dark here is a rough picture. I have a bunch of supplies on it right now
D2EB43A8-DF8A-4491-B96D-7D67FA34B4BD.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new