Cad Lights 150

denihogan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After downgrading tank sizes 5 years ago to a Red Sea Max 250... I am upgrading to a Cad Lights Artisan II 150. 150 gallon display with a 55 gallon sump. I am outfitting it with 4 Ecotech radions and 2 Ecotech vortec Mp40s (Amongst other things). More to come!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 287
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 265
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 277
OP
OP
D

denihogan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Taking down the old (Red Sea 250) and putting in the new (Cad Lights Artisan II 150). And my husband was happy to help...with a little bribing! It was a long 6 days...but she is up and running. I decided to go with new rock to fill up the rest of the aquarium. The last time I bought live rock (15 years ago) I was lucky enough to get a peanut worm. Took him a couple of years to get big/brave enough and he killed all of my tangs in one night (hippo, yellow and powder blue tang.) I opted to go through cycling new rock versus deal with something like that again! And I loved the stack-ability of the aqua max rock!

image.jpeg

Nnavarro1982

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't do cad light, Eddie is scum, Go with sca aquarium. William is an honest guy. I've dealt with both. If anything goes wrong with that cad light Eddie won't do anything about it. William from sc aquarium will next day you parts and replacements

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 119 81.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back